- About us
- The travel
- The races
The SaharaMarathon continues with its twelfth edition, with more force, if possible.
After the kidnapping of three humanitarian workers in Rabuni, the organizers of the solidarity race with the Saharawi refugees have made the decision to keep the program established for the last week of February.
Following discussions with the Saharawi and Algerian authorities, we have been guaranteed that the security measures will be strengthened.
Now more than ever the Saharawi people need international solidarity and support, and we cannot allow anyone to change our programs with such acts, because this will only hurt the refugee families.
Just as the rest of solidarity organizations that will continue their travels and works in the camps, the Sahara Marathon will take place on schedule to remind the world about the situation of this people, to continue the humanitarian aid projects and express our deepest sympathy to the kidnapped friends, hopefully to be released shortly.
- Nowhere to turn
- Delivery of sport equipment of SaharaMarathon 2013 from Spain
- SaharaMarathon haven’t stopped: new projects are running
- Trip to the camps and SaharaMarathon 2012 project
- Distance Running article on SaharaMarathon cancellation
- Postponed the SaharaMarathon 2013
- And the tshirt for the children race!
- The 2013 tshirt!
- The new 2013 medal!
- The Sahara Marathon: Adventure racing meets human rights